Sport Psychology Group Seminars
Seminar days typically run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, with a one hour break for lunch.
Seminars may be geared towards adults, children, or sports professionals.
Typical topics include:
- Peak Performance planning
- Dressage test riding strategies
- Improving concentration and focus
- Performance Anxiety
- Physical Fear
- Motivation versus Burnout
- Building a Better Partnership with Your Horse
Many other topics are available. If you don't see what you're looking for, just ask!
Two or three day Dressage/ Sport Psychology Riding Intensive
In this intimate format a maximum or six students are accepted. Each participant receives a 45 minute private lesson in the morning. We break for lunch, then from 2:30 to 5:30 we get together for a group Sport Psychology session in the classroom.
Day Two is a repeat of Day One. Day Three is only a riding day, there are no classroom meetings.
This format allows us to explore a deep inner experience. We experiment with visualization and imagery, self hypnosis and strategic test riding.
Office, Telephone, and Email Consultations
(Skype available too!)
1. Relationship Counseling for Horse and Rider - You and your horse each have very unique personalities. Learn how to optimize your strengths and deal constructively with your weaknesses. Your relationship with your horse can be like a marriage. Sometimes you have to work on it, to keep it working well.
2.Test Riding Strategies and Visualizations - You send me your test and some information about you and your horse. I will help you formulate ideas about how to strategize each movement in your test. In addition I will send you a right brain visualization which you can use for mental rehearsal.
3. Personal Counseling Sessions - Address any personal performance issue that is holding you back from becomming your best. Learn to overcome performance anxiety and negative thinking, distraction or fear. Keep your riding full of joy and personal passion.
Contact Seana Adamson for information on:
- Group Seminars
- Dressage/ Sport Psychology 3 day Intensive
- Office Consultations
- Telephone Consultations
- Email and Skype Consultations
- Dressage Clinics